Thursday 20 August 2015

What I'll be doing in the near future

So, nowadays I haven't been active in the blog writing industry, because of stuff to do. Also next month I'll be restarting school and I won't be able to write at all, probably an article a month. I also have to update a few posts like my MC deck to catch up with the G-BT04 support (Which was fantastic as hell, loved it) and I basically have to do a lot of stuff all at once. So I decided to form a plan for the site, and here's what I came up with.


I'll be updating the whole site, to list the budget amount you'll need to make the deck, effectiveness, analysis in a very meta call and use that to update the whole site, including the usage of the dropdown menu I added in recently. So for those of you who have excatly $100 to spend, you'll be able to use the dropdown menu to search for the most effective budget deck of the clan. For those of you who have really low budget of $20, don't worry since I'll be making articles for decks that costs $20 too (Which is really easy to do).

When I say $100 spending, I mean buisness. I'll be recommending ridiculously expensive stuff that I've never recommended before, and I'll focus on making the deck cost $80-100 to make, no more no less. So before checking this, check if you really can spend $100 since there are stuff you can do with a minimum $20 too.

I do have to write the G-BT04 review, and update the G-BT03 review with more testing results soo...

I'll probably change the design of the site itself while excecuting 1, and that means biig changes. So to counter that I'll change the site to a private site until my job is done, which I expect to cost about a day or so to do. So expect the blog to be unavailable for 1-2 days, and expect a great renovation to the site at the same time :3

Anyway all I want to say is that this renovation will probably the last service I do to the site in a looong time until I can find as much free time again. Well it's not like I'll stop writing so don't worry :3

No comments :

Post a Comment