Friday 22 April 2016

Something New

Don't know if we have enough readers to make it work, but tryin' it anyway.

So I've been wondering about what kinds of clans the readers want to see and I want to know what you want to read about in the next blog(The one after the next, actually, since I really want to write about a certain topic). So in the comments section below I'd like you guys to tell me what clan you want to see featured in the next blog! I'll allow anonymous comments for this blog so that everyone can request.

I just hope we have enough readers to make this work. Also, please don't place more than one comment.

Anyhow, see you in the next blog!

15 comments :

  1. Would love to see a budget Angel Feather deck since Nociel is topping all over (if possible) or your opinion on a Claret Sword deck with all the new support they got. Also with the new Kagero legend deck coming out its likely that could also be a good option for new players etc.

    I play Megacolony so any builds for them would be great (plus all Megacolony decks are fairly cheap).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second the Angel feather and Claret Sword.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Sorry to say I can't really make a competitive, budget Nociel deck, since you'll be cutting out on a lot of the necessary stuff, but you'll be happy to know that a Claret blog is on the way! Adding a few finishing touches and cleaning it up. Expect it by the end of the week

      Delete
  2. Raizer for Nova grapplers seem budget

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see a budget Narukami deck, but without Vermillion, and Brawlers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to see a budget Narukami deck too! They look so great!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. What do you mean by blaster arc? Sorry, I've never heard that term used before.

      Delete
    2. I assume that he's reffering to Sanc Guard with Blasters with it.

      I could be wrong tho.

      Delete
    3. If it is, I've already written about it

      Delete
  5. With the new Gold paladin start deck, it would be nice to know how to upgrade it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you did a Pale Moon one a while ago, but is it still possible to go budget with them now? If so, it'd be cool to see what could be done!

    Other clans I'd maybe like to see are Murakumo or Bermuda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The old PM deck I made was trash.

      Now, we have the TD to make it a mile better.

      Delete
    2. Don't worry I'm workin on it!

      Delete