Thursday 27 August 2015

September Update: The result of the big construction

Thanks for hanging on with me everyone, the big project is finally finished :3

It doesn't feel like I've changed much (Personally) even though I did this for 9 hours straight withought rest... Meh.

So, Let's talk about what changed.


  • Every post now has a decklist: So for those of you who wants to netdeck then you can now go ahead! 
  • A few posts (Particularly Megacolony, Eradicators and Genesis) have been temporarilly deleted. Reason being: For MC and Genesis I need to redo the whole post with the new supporting units, but since I dunno the price yet, I can't make the blogs yet. They probably won't come out anytime soon so bear with me (As in for Eradicators, I still have to decide how to renovate that. I might split it into 2 seperate posts or renovate it, I might even make the delete permanent).
  • The dropdown menu has been changed around a bit, now you can access the deck that you want the price of easilly... I think. It still needs more work but right now, I don't have the neccesary code.

So that should sum it up nicely. Anyway I need to write the G-BT04 review... Which will take hella long, and fix the dropdown menu. Anyway this is my last service to you guys for a loong time (As stated over here) but I'll still be posting from time to time. Stay tooned :3

1 comment :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete