Friday 26 June 2015

Future Plans

So... Yeah. Hello, Tachi here, and I'm gonna be talking about my future plans.



For now... I need rest. My brain can't keep up writing daily that often. I wrote everything I could anyway, for now. Now all I have to do is experiment with clans I'm not familiar with, and write their own respective blogs.

So, I'll probably rest for 2-3 days, test for 1 day, then write the next day. Eh, I guess that schedule works.

Anyway, the blog next up my list is Great Nature... Which I already drafted out more or less. Unfortunately it's not going too well, so we'll have to see what happens with that.

1 comment :

  1. The Tucson-Pima County Water Study Oversight Committee has been collecting information for a report to city and county leaders. The report, which the committee plans to complete by February, will attempt to define sustainability where water use is concerned. Nifty Future Tips

    ReplyDelete